Saturday, March 31, 2012

the big 2-0

So I didn't get in a run this week.  I'm blaming the drop in temperature, it has definitely been on the chilly side this past week.  However, the forecast is showing temperatures a bit warmer this week, so I'll have no excuse.  Also, it's now less than two months until the Boston's Run to Remember 5-Mile, so I have to start getting some longer distance runs in to train for it.

It hasn't been a week of just sitting on the couch though.  I did go to both of my Zumba classes this week. Zumba is one of my favorite workouts, it's an hour of fun and dancing where you hardly feel like you're working out because it's so much fun!  Saturday morning Zumba class is one of the best ways to start my weekend.

This was a great week for Weight Watchers though!  I hit the big 20 pounds lost and I am back to where I was the first time I lost.  Believe me, I will not let those 20 pounds come back.  Trying to lose it the second time is really hard.  Willpower certainly prevailed this week when I refused a cupcake (I KNOW!) and made sure to be better about tracking the points.  Tonight's dinner out with friends and tomorrow night's concert will be another challenge, but I think I'm up for it.  I will refuse the fun and fruity drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment